|main  Contact Us|
NECO ALLIANCE REBATE CLAIMS
If your purchase qualifies for a NECO rebate and your product was purchased from 3/1/17 through 3/31/17 you can submit your rebate online or by mail. follow the directions on your rebate form. If you have questions you can contact The NECO Alliance Rebate Center at 1-855-359-7131 for assistance.
If your purchase qualifies for a NECO rebate and your product was purchased on 4/1/17 and later you will need to process your rebate online by going to http://necoonlinerebates.com You will need to have the following information to process your rebate claim:
* Serial numbers of the product(s). (required for payment).
* Your invoice showing complete payment.
* Model number(s) of your purchase(s) as shown on invoice
* Dealer information as shown on invoice.
* Date of your purchase
Once you have all the above information you can continue processing your rebate.
Not everyone has access to the internet or for that matter has an email address. This does not mean you will not receive the qualifying rebate for the product(s) you purchased. Here is what you need to do if you DO NOT have internet access or an email address.
Call the NECO Alliance Consumer Rebate Support Line at 1-855-359-7131 and a representative will assist you with your claim. You will need the follow information handy to proceed.
* A copy of your invoice, the model numbers and the serial numbers for th products you purchased.
* You will be required to provide your full name and mailing address.
* You will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions of the rebate.
* A claim reference number will be provided upon completion of the submission.
* You will be required to fax a copy of your invoice with all information to 1-866-877-0897. Before you fax your invoice be sure to write the claim number you were given on the invoice and also write "NECO PROMOTION" on the invoice.
Once you have sent the fax you should contact the NECO Alliance Rebate Center at 1-855-359-7131 to follow up.